Friday, July 24, 2009

Family Time, Pioneer Celebration, and We Finally Get To See Fireworks!!!

We spent some time down at my parents over the 24th of July Weekend and Nicole and Curt with their families were also able to be there. We had us a good game of wiffle ball, and the kids had a home run tournament. Everybody had a good time but Nicole unfortunately twisted her ankle, which affected 5K day (see previous post).

Trev batting for home runs...

Baylee up for her turn..
Mandi and Kadie make a great team...

The Big Boys Resting after the game...


On the 24th, after our 5K, Mona had a little town days celebration that had several blow up slides and toys to play on.
JJ screaming all the way down...

Check out Bryson's face...

And then of course, the Three CUTE Amigo's...


We spent the afternoon looking at vacant houses around my parents neighborhood and dreaming. I just have to include this shot of my dad. He was having a hard time finding his tennis shoes so he slipped on his cowboy boots and was going to take Davey to lunch. I still don't know if he was really kidding (I actually think that if Nicole and I weren't laughing so hard he would have left the house looking like that). I love my dad so much he brings me lots of happy memories. Anyway, hopefully you won't hate me dad but here goes...


Finally Mona City had Fireworks. We were so excited because the Fireworks in Nephi for the 4th of July were cancelled due to bad weather and we weren't able to make the reschedule so we were so excited to be able to see Mona's display. And boy oh boy, was it ever a display. It was a big, beautiful and long display. Didn't get any pictures of the up in the air fireworks but John was good enough to buy a little pack for the younger kids.

John being the official firework lighter...

John's Audience (notice Byson's face again)

Davey joining in for the Celebration's...

What fun memories we have created these past couple of weeks. I am ready for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment