Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Gardening and Fun!

This past week and weekend have been all about the yard. We planted flowers last weekend and I finished up the garden yesterday. I planted my pumpkins, melons,and peppers. The garden is coming along pretty good but the boys were sure unhappy to spend a couple of hours weeding yesterday. We have cucumbers, corn, potatoes and beans all up and the tomatoes are doing their thing. John fertilized for me again yesterday. I told him I was going to copy everything my dad did to his yard and he fertilized again on Monday so I am a few days behind him. Here are some shots of all our hard work!!!



Then yesterday afternoon, the neighbor broke out the new slip and slide. JJ was all about that and spent some time cooling off. Here are some shots with the famous Parker and Michael and their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment