Sunday, October 11, 2009

Justin and the Riverton Golf Team

The Golf season is officially over!!!! I honestly have to say that I am relieved. I get really nervous for Justin because I know he wants to do well. The team had nine different tournaments and Justin's score was used several times. There were over 65 people who tried out for the team and they kept 16. Justin earned another letter this year, and had a great time with his teammates. Riverton High School is the largest High School in Utah, so Justin has a lot of competition and he handles it a lot better than I do. The team ended up ranked 11th in State and Justin was named to the Second All Region Team. He is already talking about next season and all the different ways he wants to prepare (help me). I am sure that John and Justin will be spending every chance they can on the courses. We have so many pictures of Justin that I just made small collage and included a video of him putting.

Justin doing his thing:



The 2009 Riverton Golf Team



I love this video because Justin has his cute little smile and then the little "Tiger Pump" at the end:


No comments:

Post a Comment